Saturday, January 5, 2008

The BEGINNING






So here we go. This is our, or should I say my, attempt at blogging. It shall be quite a process of trial and error but, hopefully in time will be a great way for all our beloved family and friends who are far away to keep up with us. My goal is to eventually post about once a week. Sooooo, stay tuned for the NEWS!!
As for now, we are enjoying settling in after the holidays and our travel to Oklahoma. We are also trying to recover from being sick and for Zoie, teething as well. She has officially broken through the skin with teeth #5 and 6. She is too cute with all these top teeth coming in. I will include some pics from Christmas and the new year. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Ohhh Brandi!!! Look at you! You're doing it! I'm so proud ; ) Looks great!

Unknown said...

Brandi,

I think this is just too cool and we love to see what is going on with Zoie and you guys. I love to read the blogs, wish I was this smart.

Ginger and Donnie

Earl & Judy said...

Looks gooood. U are the computer whiz. Enjoyed the pictures.