Friday, July 11, 2008

Super FUN Thursday


Yesterday was an eventful Thursday! I'm trying to make the most of summer and all the opportunities it afford. Since I'm working an extra day this summer, we try to pack a lot of things in on Wednesday and Thursday.
Yesterday was particularly full of fun events. In the morning we went to the zoo with my fellow part-time hygienist co-worker and her kids Aubrey and Nicole. It was relatively warm so we left early to beat the afternoon heat. Zoie was so excited, before we left she started making tiger and monkey sounds. When we pulled into the drive of the zoo without me saying anything she started making animal sounds again and was thrilled to be there. I guess that means she is getting familiar with the zoo.


Later we went to the Go Fish concert. They are a Christian band that went to kids music about 5 years ago. They are really awesome, it was a great time for grownups too. It happened to be at our church as it has a new auditorium and light and sound system. It was a benefit for a boy in town and seemed to be quite successful. SNAZZY (at the back of the stage) is the name of their current album.

Zoie had a great time. She clapped to the music. She also waved her American flag and her light that I bought her.

Here's a pic of the Go Fish guys. I took lots of photos but, my camera was struggling a bit with all the crazy lighting. These two were about the only ones I was lucky enough to catch when lights were not going crazy. Note the bald head in the middle. Occasionally Zoie would say Daddy - I think she might have recognized the head.

No comments: