This past week we were having exceptionally nice weather. It was mostly in the mid 80's. It meant we had to use our AC for the first time in weeks but it was nice to not need a jacket outside.
I decided I should take Zoie to the zoo again since it was so nice and you never know with the weather around here how much longer we will be able to go. The above pic is her first train ride at the zoo. She has been really into trains so she thouht it was great fun.
Her new favorite thing at the zoo is the cow to milk. It had been broken all summer but at our last visit it was working and she tried it out. She obviously remembered it because as soon as I took her out at the petting zoo, she ran directly to it and went to work. She played there for quite some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment