This morning got off to a little rough start. Zoie is a little spoiled to usually having breakfast waiting on her when she comes to the kitchen. This morning wasn't much for breakfast, just Eggo waffles so I needed to toast them once we got to the kitchen. She wasn't much of a fan of the waiting process (never is when it comes to cooking), so she hit me. I said we don't hit Mommy so she thought she would again. She won a minute of sitting on the couch for that one.
Later we were leaving the house and she bumped her cheek on the car door. I offered to give it a kiss and as I was leaning down and she started waiving her hands around saying no Mommy. I said you don't need to have that attitude with Mommy. She looked at me and in a snappy voice said At-ti-tude and seemed to be quite content to have learned a new word!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment